4.5.09

Last week training...

this week is my last week for my industrial training edi...
i juz wan write my real conclusion here which different in my report, haha.

i so lucky cz i get quite higher paid thn my fren in this company
higher paid oso not mean many, juz rm600 only...
rm600 how enuf use for me leh, haih
1 week use rm50 for lunch, about rm17 for petro, rm5 for toll fee...
and i get 2 saman between this training period, haih...
1 of my fren din get any paid oso, wahaha...is u lah, anthony. ^^

Photobucket

conclusion, in this industrial training, i learn not many thing.
12 weeks wat i doing there???
most of the time i oso on9 chatting, youtube, facebook and doing other thing there...
b4 training my mail box hv 3000+ mail....
after start training my mail juz left 200+ mail...
cz mostly is rubbish mail, hahaha...
i even use office internet to download total about 30GB thing edi, wahaha... (bad stuff)
serious, i handle a skool project and juz measure concrete, reinforcement bar, column only for pass 9 weeks times...
after dat i hv estimating a small shown room only, haha...
after week number 9 which is week 10 i edi nothing do there...
sometime sleep there oso nvm...
the worst thing is 1 of my company computer spoil edi make me wan let my comp to other ppl use, haih....
boring leh~
lucky hving exam i hv take some unpaid leave, hehe....

in this 12 weeks, i quite hapi leh...
get a new gf, so love her, haha...
always think where to bring her go, haha...
after hv gf i need to sang sang sing sing edi, cannot play play liao...
wan save money to marry her, hahaha..
oops, think too far liao...
and i out of my topic edi, wahhaa...
nvm la, i oso sot sot de...
who dunno i am sot sot de, hor?

Quantity Surveyor's road still long way to go, am i still wan go continue or stop it???
my target is earn RM 1,000,000.00 before 30 yrs old, can i make it or juz dream???
dunno, have to plan it~~~ ^^
Good Luck to all my fren...

3 comments:

  1. Don't have to mention about my so called "salary" -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我支持你!!!做一个专一的男生!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. har...u said hv to sang sang sing sing now...means b4 u not sang sing loh...wakaka...i m coming to 'step ur place' 踩场。。haha...gambate to achieve ur dream lo...n congrate to u,got a gf...should appreciate her o...bleh...

    mambo here...hehe...

    ReplyDelete